When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see those baskets !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

King Louie

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_2148.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG
When you just have to make a Burrito Run , I take my " Schwinn Burrito Slayer " . BMX forks , stem & grips , motorcycle bars & levers , 80s Araya RM 20 double wall rims & sealed high flange hubs & rat traps and of course to carry that precious cargo - Wald Basket

Lucky Dog has his own basket....

But since he became blind he gets very scared riding and trembles badly so we don't do it anymore.

Used a floppy plastic Huffy item for the pattern and cut a new one out of heavy plastic to mount on the front of the bike with his name on it.

One year we rode 250 miles together mostly on my World Sport. He's 16 years old now but when he was younger I would just say "bikes" and he would get all excited and rush for the door ready for his ride.

Bike in the photo is off a 3 speed coaster brake German made Rabineck that we used for boardwalk rides. (Bike will be for sale at Trexlertown this spring in anyone is interested....large frame.

resize 2.jpg

Basket1.jpg

I like a practical bike- this has carrying capacity but I also have a GT peddling bike with a front basket and folding saddle bag baskets on a light weight rack. I like to use removable front baskets, but sometimes-if I can - I'll discard the frame and lash the basket to the bars with worm clamps- as I have below, or with plastic ties, as I have to the afore-mentioned folding baskets or to any rear rack.
As you can see, this can carry a lot of groceries or other goodies.
the Chinese Junk.jpg

Back