When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your LINDY bike or other character bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luckykat32

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Everybody's been posting their "favorite" bikes...I love the character bikes & I want one of each! I have a nicely restored 1949/50 ladies Donald Duck bike (I'd be willing to sell it), but what I REALLY want is a nice LINDY tank bike. I love that late 20s/early 30s time period in bicycle history, plus I love vintage aviation.

I would love to see everyone's Hoppy's, Autry's, Donald's, Lindy's, & anything else that's out there!

ry3D400-2.jpg

ry3D400-3.jpg

ry3D400-11.jpg

ry3D400-4.jpg

ry3D400-5.jpg

Its crazy how much yellow the boys bike used than the girls...did they make a boys DD bike in blue, or only yellow?

Its crazy how much yellow the boys bike used than the girls...did they make a boys DD bike in blue, or only yellow?

Actually that boys bike is probably a one of a kind. You are the first that noticed and I posted it many times over the years. When I was masking it for painting I kind of forgot where I going with it. The tank should be blue with yellow trim.

Here is my 24" boys Donald Duck Bike.
DonaldDuck-1.jpg

That bicycle is pretty cool! But I had to also comment on your backdrop in the photo, the green grass and the weathered wood siding really complement the bicycle's colors.

Wonderful! A+

Somebody has a Lindy out there...let's see it! I know you guys can figure out a computer if you can get yourself into a Lindy!

Back