When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For A Clear Complete Picture Of A Stearns Headbadge.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kelly Prins

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello I'm looking for a complete picture of a Stearns bicycle headbadge. I think they were mostly painted on their bikes so they are faded. I've looked everywhere for a complete image of one can anyone help?

I've been gathering photos of them on the web for a while. Here's the best I've seen, they look like decals to me:

stearns decal.jpg

7-stearns-badge.large_.jpg
stearns decal.jpg

That little arm at the top holding a hammer is kinda cool.

stearns logo.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I would like to get a complete one so I can replicate it but it's tough to see the image clear enough.

Do you have any original Stearns bicycle parts in your collection?

So far, only in my dreams, sorry.

That decal is gonna be tricky to reproduce. I've been thinking about it for a while - it appears to be full color with a white or silver background in the center area.

I don't know where this photo came from, but it appears to be a fairly nice, nearly complete decal/artwork. There has to be a pristine example out there somewhere. Like you, I'm still looking.

original.jpg

Back