When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Schwinn motorbike/cycleplane bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Buckeye17

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm new to this site and looking for any help or suggestions!...in search of 36-38 schwinn motorbike, I'm mechanical and have no problems fixing one up if need be. Would like to find a complete bike or as close as possible...patina is great, looking for rider quality, not a fully restored one. Any help or suggestions is appreciated!

Thanks, Buckeye17

IMG_20160903_074538.jpg
IMG_20160905_112115_hdr.jpg
I have a couple. The first one is a Schwinn Ranger. It has the double diamond frame, and is complete with all the parts but the paint, particularly on the tank, is the weakest. The other is a motorbike/cycleplane and probably is a year or two newer. This bike the paint is weak and the surfaces are rough. (The decals on the tank show through clearly though). Both bikes are complete with each an EA pancake horn and horn button. Both bicycles can be ridden in the current condition. The price is $2,500 each plus shipping.

Back