When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to sell or trade...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still have tricycles for sale.. or trade! I'm looking for several parts for other projects... Make me some offers! I thought I would offer them up here first for awhile. I like to trade!..... If not... I guess off to the auction.

I don't really want to part the more complete ones out any further. (Sorry to all those who have asked for parts.)

I will disassemble for shipping and try to keep packaging as small as possible. Greyhound is usually cheapest route to go for larger packages.

Bump!!

1st from left in rear.. Hettrick American, and ALL of the trikes/parts in the front row are still available!

2nd from left in the rear.. Red, White, and Blue Colson is pending...

All PMs answered!

The 2 in the back row on the right are no longer available... everything else is!

tricycles001Medium-1.jpg

Just returned from a visit to tricycle fetish and thought I would bump this back up... I still have the Colson and the Hettrick American and some of the trike parts left.

Colson. missing grips and 1 original pedal rubber.. (comes with what looks like a homemade rubber pedal blank) Not sure if it had rear hubcaps? $100
forsale438Large-1.jpg

Hettrick American.. Missing grips. I think the steering tube and fork have come apart.. front rim wobbles. (needs a weld repair) Has Hettrick "H" marked pedals, both rear hubcaps... Original paint... $80
forsale432Large-1.jpg

I also have some misc. parts left over from a few that are pictured in the first picture... The unknown wheels, frames, and some other small misc.... Sorry, I don't have pics right now.

PM me if interested.. I like trading! ALL prices do not include shipping. Buyer responsible for shipping charges.

For those who are replying about shipping quotes... PLEASE PM me your complete address. Otherwise I can not get a proper quote.

It's my driveway... It's sort of carpeted... I take big pieces of carpet and lay them out to keep the weeds from taking over the gravel part. Makes for something nice to roll around on if I have to get under a vehicle... Also makes a nicer background for taking pics!

Back