When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a ND 2 speed cable

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fantastic work as usual, John.
I too, will want to get a few early and later types from yours .
Thanks for making these!

I made 15 each cables that are coming back from cadmium plate in a week. The length I made is about 32", If anyone wants one they are $35.00 shipped and comes with the large or small diameter adjusting tube.
But the real benefit would be to have the length made to fit your bike like from the factory. I can make them up in a couple of days but plating takes a lot longer. The end parts and cable would be plated (I sent them out to plate) but the soldered ends would not be plated like in the above pictures. You can not really tell that they are not plated.

I also have extra adjusting tube to convert the later cable to fit the earlier 2 speed knuckle

Other style cable and tube fitting
2016-12-15 08.36.41.jpg

Do you have any of the nd 2 speed cables available. I am not sure if, it will be early or later knuckle, I don't know the difference, between, them.
My hub will be here in a week or so.
Thanks,
Steve

Hi John, This the hub being cleaned and ready to be put back together.
Please send me your mailing info and will send USPS MO out on Tuesday, due to Monday being MLK day, think post office is closed.
How much shipped to Santa Rosa, CA 95407.
Thanks,
Steve

Back