When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manton-Smith

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I was able to upgrade my Manton-Smith with a hanging tank and deluxe rack. Thanks to Norberto and Stephon from the east coast for the hard to find parts.
Paint is drying on my Twin-Flex, will be done soon. Still havin fun. Howard Gordon
100_5064.JPG

I was able to upgrade my Manton-Smith with a hanging tank and deluxe rack. Thanks to Norberto and Stephon from the east coast for the hard to find parts.
Paint is drying on my Twin-Flex, will be done soon. Still havin fun. Howard GordonView attachment 384845

That's a really nice looking Manton. One of my favorites. Where did you find the decal for the tank? I'm looking for that decal for a Golden Zephyr tank that I have for my bike.

If you need to get a key made for the lock, look for a locksmith with Chicago Lock Co. blanks and info. Some Silver Kings also used the same locks.
image.png

Probably the coolest rack ever. Great looking, seldom seen bike. V/r Shawn

Back