When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***March Hurricane Coaster ride***

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Come ride your old, vintage, ratrod beater bike with us on Sunday, March 12. We will meet at CMD Auto (next door to OMB brewery), 2914 Griffith St., Charlotte, 28203 @ 9am and leave at 10. All bikes are welcome to join in! Let's ride!

bikes on dock2.jpg

RIDE UPDATE
Sunday weather is predicting a snowflake! The ride has been changed to Saturday 3-11-17. Same time, same place! Sorry for the late notice and change. Let's ride!

Dang that sucks! Heidi and I will see everyone in May in Nashville. My parents are visiting in April so we'll miss that one too! V/r Shawn

Once again, I'm already scheduled in another direction. Headed to Cherokee for a 4 day conference. Maybe one day the sun and moon will align and the wife and I can make it. We rode the Va. Creeper Trail this past Saturday in freezing temperatures. Not as much fun as I had hoped for. Good luck y'all and have fun.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Once again, I'm already scheduled in another direction. Headed to Cherokee for a 4 day conference. Maybe one day the sun and moon will align and the wife and I can make it. We rode the Va. Creeper Trail this past Saturday in freezing temperatures. Yep, the photo below shows ice Not water. Not as much fun as I had hoped for. Good luck y'all and have fun.

10775.jpeg

Back