When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Men's Shelby Traveler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

iswingping

Finally riding a big boys bike
P1130060.JPG
P1130061.JPG
P1130062.JPG
P1130063.JPG
P1130064.JPG
P1130065.JPG
P1130066.JPG
P1130067.JPG
For sale is this beautiful Shelby Traveler. I have owned this bike for around 4-5 years. It rides great. I've never had any issues with it. It is as I purchased it. Someone has sprayed the frame white (some scratches and off white touch ups) and sprayed the rims. The spokes all look like they were replaced during this clean-up/ paintjob. Black New Departure up front with Bendix hub out back. The original (to my knowledge) fenders, guard, and kickstand will all come with this bike. Headlight and Donald Duck bell also come with this bike. I would like to get $325 plus ship for it. Please view the pics and ask any questions that are important to you. Paypal accepted.

Thank you for looking,
Josh

Last edited:
That is the Shelby I would own, if I weren't knee deep in projects on a fixed budget already :( Don't think you could go wrong. Want a Shelby and a DX to finish my family...that bike needs a new forever home.

That IS a 26", correct? And Josh, exactly where are you located, for the sake of those interested in it?

Last edited:
Back