When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Middleweight American Flyer Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StoneWoods

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know there are some smart people on here so, What can you tell me about this badge. Came on my 57 corvette. And kinda want to swap badges between the vette and my 65 Panther. Would this be "correct"?
image.jpeg

I've seen that badge before but don't know any of it's history. The only badge that I've seen on the Corvettes other than the Schwinn piece is the BFG badge. Since the Schwinn badges had another size change in mid 60? that will not fit on a 65 model unless your drill new holes in the head tube.

I've seen that badge before but don't know any of it's history. The only badge that I've seen on the Corvettes other than the Schwinn piece is the BFG badge. Since the Schwinn badges had another size change in mid 60? that will not fit on a 65 model unless your drill new holes in the head tube.
I never thought of badge size

Back