When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MINT! 1962 Huffy Avanti(?)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Price is high in my opinion, but the condition is near flawless. It has the rare electric tail light option too, and the lens is still there. Tough part to find if you need it. This looks like the Avanti, named after the Studebaker and made from 1962-63 only. The seller's claim that they do not take PayPal raises a flag for me though.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=292149484680

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The beginning of the end.

As much as I don't like all the rules, they are circumventing eBay's policy. If you buy something from this seller and the item is damaged, but you paid outside of PayPal, eBay might tell both you and seller to hit the road.

That's all fine and well if you don't mind the Morlocks running the show. Ah well, it's too late now anyhow.
The Time Machine - Eloi.jpg
meet_the_morlocks_by_thenulator-d662pnl.jpg

They have a 100% rating though.Maybe they are just primitive and dont do paypal like one person in Portland that still longs for the Pony Express.

Back