When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Holiday years

-

KelRod

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi,

I have "The Monark Book" and noticed that the first year for a Monark Holiday is 1953. But after that it is not mentioned. My question is what years did they produce this model?

I have a opportunity to get a girls Holiday that is a light surface rust, faded woodgrain. but fairly complete. It is missing the lenses for the trainlight, turn signals, one pedal in not correct, and missing seat cover. What you a reasonable price for it would be? Sorry no pics.

Kelly

I'm fairly certain it was '53 and '54 only. They came out w/an all new middleweight line in '55. Ball park guesstimate $3-400.

Without a pic hard to say but I think $400 would be for a pretty decent one. This one sounds a little rough to me. The other factor is whether you want to keep or flip. Throw up some pics. As we've all said before without pics there is really no way to make an accurate determination of value. V/r Shawn

Back