When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carolinaskies

Look Ma, No Hands!
I picked up this Monark SD this weekend. I believe it's a mid-late 40s due to the light/springer designs. The parade bars drew me to it immediately. I need to find some rim/tires and pedals, and maybe source a rear rack. I'm guessing the last rider didn't like the rack since it is missing since all the pictures I've ever seen show these as having them. The 'custom' paint job looks like they were opting for a 'race' version as it looks like a 01.. lol.

Monark Silver King Super Deluxe.jpg

I think 1948. There should be a metal tag underneath the bottom bracket with a serial number. You are missing the rack and the correct pedestal headlight and, obviously, pedals. V/r Shawn

Rack shouldn't be too bad. Light may be a different story. Hopefully you bought the bike right so you don't go under on this one. V/r Shawn

I figured the rack would be the easier piece definitely. Maybe I can find someone who needs that Delta in exchange ... lol.

So today I started seriously looking at this bike. I took off the tank panels and inspected the Delta Winner too. The horn button is froze and typical corrosion as expected on battery contacts but thankfully no batteries were left in place. The Delta looks fine other than needing a lens. Is anyone repop'ng the lenses for these as I haven't seen any in searching so far.

Back