When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More crap repop junk being made

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi-Wan Schwinnobi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
eb589bdb8e56a94a6033e9063b517fcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Javier made a sweet badge for a custom project that I did about two years ago. He's also on this forum. Did he try to pass these off to you as OG? Just curious.

pants

Sweet creepin'Jesus. What the hell kinda abortion is that thing supposed to be? Years ago,i had a men's original paint Schwinn locking double duty fork,that a brother of mine,Sarmis Luters has. Is this what that thing is supposed to be? Nice,clean welds,...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I like what appears to be a Canuck "Mountie" but agree with 37 fleetwood, there is some good repop,and some crap..

I just got a NOS repop horn assembly circa 1970's I'm thinking Japan or Taiwan works just fine for my 54 Columbia it fit like a glove.

Again, I concur with Fleetwood, there is The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY in the world of "repop".

rock 1.JPG

rock 2.JPG

rock 3.JPG

Spare no expense, eh? Get what ya pay for. Get hit up,once in a while to sell,loan out a scarce to rare part,so "copies"can be made. Certain parts are rare for a reason,even with today's technology, a lot of the original parts can't /shouldn't be replicated. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

All repop stuff is bad! To me, tires are the only thing that are good repopped. Value and rarity are lost when things get remade. The Above badge was a $300 item, now its $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back