When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorbike Help please :

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buickmike

I live for the CABE
As you can see this bike is still missing a few details. Can anybody show pics of what I believe to be horn and method of attachment. I've just upgraded to as button x bars and have removed 5" EA pancake for sumpin more ..or hoping 4 something more correct.thanks agin.

Trying..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451683219676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451683219676.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 193
Or you could just sell the whole bike to me.
I would gladly take the hassle of looking for the missing parts off your hands.
JKent

Actually I was hoping someone could help me finish this by selling the horn to me. Searching the cabe files I discovered. Bob u. Had a jeweled tank with horn on board while Wes displayed early Seiss horn with similar mounting foot.even a modern horn was mounted in one of Ozarks projects.

Your probably looking at a pretty tall order to find that horn loose.
I think I remember a loose horn a year or so ago but it was pretty pricey.
Your best bet would probably try to mount a more modern horn in place even if it is a place holder until you come across an original.
JKent

This horn was removed from MW Hawthorne tank.lantern battery type.original horn post was welded onto bracketry assembled from Hawthorne batt tray.now would like to know which light switch would fit this tank.

uploadfromtaptalk1456089370990.jpg

Back