When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mpls cr good deal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It is uncanny that two bikes could be so close. I don't know Frank, but I doubt anyone here would bother to create a backstory on a bike they are selling that wasn't true. If he had posted it telling people he bought it for $650 and was flipping it, would it be worth any less than what he was asking? Nope, it would have sold for his asking price anyway because it was a good deal in that condition. I looked over the pictures as closely as I could and I have to say it's uncanny how close those two bikes are. The only thing that could give it away is the chainguard decal. Both are damaged, but if you look closely there appear to be subtle differences in the damage. Other than that I couldn't come up with anything. Amazing similarities.

IE: The end justifies the means.

When I was starting my career as a computer consultant, I read a book that had a small tidbit in it that has guided me in my life in a lot of areas. The piece of advice was that you should not worry about what the other guy is getting, you should only worry about what you are getting. I've applied that advice to most everything I deal with, including bikes, and I think it's made me much happier in the end. YMMV.

When I was starting my career as a computer consultant, I read a book that had a small tidbit in it that has guided me in my life in a lot of areas. The piece of advice was that you should not worry about what the other guy is getting, you should only worry about what you are getting. I've applied that advice to most everything I deal with, including bikes, and I think it's made me much happier in the end. YMMV.
A complete opposite as to what guided my career. It was always about what's in it for my clients. What do I have that can benefit them. How can I make them more efficient. What do I provide that the competition doesn't. If I ever displayed a what's in it for me attitude I would have never suceedded.

A complete opposite as to what guided my career. It was always about what's in it for my clients. What do I have that can benefit them. How can I make them more efficient. What do I provide that the competition doesn't. If I ever displayed a what's in it for me attitude I would have never suceedded.

Absolutely true. But I worked with too many people who would look at what their competition was being paid and make some bad judgments of their own worth and messed up their gigs. Business is always about your customers needs, but getting paid what you are worth is always part of the deal. You don't get paid and you are out of business pretty quick. Bottom line, everyone makes their own deals and have to live up to the agreements that they make. Is it a good deal for you and your customer? Then be happy, don't worry about your competition. Same goes for bikes and a lot of other things too :).

Back