When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My single car garage workspace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I've posted these before, but this new forum seems like a better spot than where they are currently residing. Because of the limited amount of space, and because I have things stored behind cabinets and tables, I've tried to put everything on rollers (except for the bike storage rack) for easy access. Contact paper for easy cleaning covers a piece of cardboard as my working surface. The bike rack is heavy enough to allow it to be freestanding, with storage underneath for tires. Staggered hooks on wall accommodate complete wheel sets in the least amount of space. 9 complete bicycles, 3 motorbikes, and frames/parts for 6 more bikes, fit in the garage and still leave a clear pathway out the door. I do have two additional storage areas, but they aren't workspaces.

IMG_2944.jpg
IMG_2945.jpg
IMG_2947.jpg
Rack Loaded.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

Rack Loaded.jpg

Last edited:
I hesitate to say this, because of the Goodfellas connection, "but you're a funny guy, Mike"

bicycle pictures

i really like your bike rack real good idea and the collection of bicycles . also the make of your two bikes with tanks on them from bicycle larry

I can't see no motorbikes, just handle bars and echo pipes.but nice Dave.
Ray

Thanks Ray. Crummy photo taken a while back. A '49 Simplex, a WC1 Whizzer (Bill Green upgrade) and a '50 Schwinn with a NE5 kit (Bill Green upgrade).

Left Wall.jpg

Back