When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Wife's Custom Resto 49 Schwinn

-

Psycho Sammi

'Lil Knee Scuffer
My son and I had a great time building this one for the wife had all the chrome redone added new 72 spoke wheels and a repop fender light comfortable seat and new head badge have all the original parts that i did not use saved in a box. couldn't afford to have every refinished at the time chrome gets expensive
20150810_205926.jpg
20150810_210035.jpg
20150809_071213.jpg

Cool man, I did a similar one for my lady with lots of pink! Gotta keep the lady happy if ya want a good life! Good job!

Can you give us a closer look at the tires? It appears that they're "blue side wall" tires. I've seen solid blue tires, but never blue side walls. Cool bike. I have a similar '57 Starlet that I'm doing for my wife.

Ed

Can you give us a closer look at the tires? It appears that they're "blue side wall" tires. I've seen solid blue tires, but never blue side walls. Cool bike. I have a similar '57 Starlet that I'm doing for my wife.

Ed
They are blue wall made by Duro
12795_47a9c1e90b27c8b66221e35d7da1f2fb.jpg

Back