When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need 2 Parts for my Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Caber's, I need a couple of parts to complete my 28" Columbia project. I need a rear drop stand and rear fender glass jewel faceted reflector. I have a custom Troxel seat cover ordered from a Caber. In case you're wondering, my goal was to save the original paint, but it wasn't possible this time. So I decided to go crazy with a wood graining paint job. It was my first one and it turned out nice. I will send out additional pictures when the bike is finished. Jim
IMG_7667.JPG

Caber's, I need a couple of parts to complete my 28" Columbia project. I need a rear drop stand and rear fender glass jewel faceted reflector. I have a custom Troxel seat cover ordered from a Caber. In case you're wondering, my goal was to save the original paint, but it wasn't possible this time. So I decided to go crazy with a wood graining paint job. It was my first one and it turned out nice. I will send out additional pictures when the bike is finished. Jim View attachment 475938
Really nice!

Back