When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with Prewar Schwinn Cycletruck year ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1973rx3

Finally riding a big boys bike
Yes, I have a Cycletruck serial number I38618 and would like to know what year it was made. When I got it it was just a frame and fork and i've acquired many parts for it but some parts are particular i believe to year. So please fellow cabers some help please?

Based on similar numbered ones, looks like 41. Added it to the database.
Photos???

REC

Roland it is just a bunch a parts right know it is not assembled. I was hoping it was an older model since I have a blacked out wartime model already. Are you going to 10th annual Motorcycle show at Dania? I'm Luis who took the (custom color) gold 67 schwinn cycletruck a couple years back to Dania motorcycle show.

Roland it is just a bunch a parts right know it is not assembled. I was hoping it was an older model since I have a blacked out wartime model already. Are you going to 10th annual Motorcycle show at Dania? I'm Luis who took the (custom color) gold 67 schwinn cycletruck a couple years back to Dania motorcycle show.
Planning on going - provided nothing comes up! Seems like things pop up at just the wrong time lately.
REC

Yes, I have a Cycletruck serial number I38618 and would like to know what year it was made. When I got it it was just a frame and fork and i've acquired many parts for it but some parts are particular i believe to year. So please fellow cabers some help please?
just recently bought a original paint late '42 cycle truck,serial starts with k,date coded morrow is L3,yours is probably a '41.

Based on similar numbered ones, looks like 41. Added it to the database.
Photos???

REC
20160203_115235_resized.jpg
20160203_115306_resized.jpg

Roland this is my other I48417 serial numbered blacked out cycle truck

Back