When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find::whizzer 49:: project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Nope , picked it up . Long drive! Happy to have it safe at home.
Also got carb back from Fred, it looks amazing from what it was like before. I'm sure this carb sat out side in a field in Syracuse from 20+ years! Anyways so yes almost ready to tear into it. Clean it really good, fresh oil, that rebuilt carb, and electronic points. She should fire up.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Please share more photos and maybe once I get my whizzer done we can meet up and go for a ride! Are you completely restoring your bike or are you going to leave it original? Mine I am doing is going to get a complete restoration and I can't wait until it's done. Keep us updated!
We are haveing a Whizzer ride in Door County, WI. at the end of May.

Getting closer...
Basically need to shim the clutch arm a hair from the motor , for the EZ glide bracket to not rub the frame.Add the rest of the pieces . .. Then hear how she runs! David Reese in Ohio was called to go threw the motor.
Couldn't find a really decent 120g expander hub, mine had many split spoke holes. And the 2 others I bought ,were all very beat up. Cool thing is I have a nifty bike shop here in Buffalo, where I found a NOS ND WD front hub. That was 120g (hub and axle only). So for now she'll be rolling on this back up set of wheels with quick brick tires. . Will need the brake parts but that's going to be a pain for the WD hub . I'll just need to keep the speeds very mellow till I can get braking in order. Going to be a bit hard being that this J has all the goodies I could afford :) , ..bored 0.50, roller crank, milled head, ceramic coating inside to help oil flow. Thanks for looking ,E

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Getting closer...
Basically need to shim the clutch arm a hair from the motor , for the EZ glide bracket to not rub the frame.Add the rest of the pieces . .. Then hear how she runs! David Reese in Ohio was called to go threw the motor.
Couldn't find a really decent 120g expander hub, mine had many split spoke holes. And the 2 others I bought ,were all very beat up. Cool thing is I have a nifty bike shop here in Buffalo, where I found a NOS ND WD front hub. That was 120g (hub and axle only). So for now she'll be rolling on this back up set of wheels with quick brick tires. . Will need the brake parts but that's going to be a pain for the WD hub . I'll just need to keep the speeds very mellow till I can get braking in order. Going to be a bit hard being that this J has all the goodies I could afford :) , ..bored 0.50, roller crank, milled head, ceramic coating inside to help oil flow. Thanks for looking ,E

View attachment 336879

View attachment 336880

View attachment 336881
Wow this looks really nice so far! Good luck with the rest of your work!

Getting closer...

View attachment 336879

View attachment 336880

View attachment 336881
Is that an actual Whizzer speedometer or is that one of the repops? Anyways, where'd you find it?

Heck no,, 29$ China knock off.. Lol.
Off eBay few years ago.
But to non knowing person it looks good .
I'll never be able to afford an og one !!

Back