When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got my first Schwinn the other day. Thinking its a 52. Just going to clean and regrease everything and ride. Just curious what belongs and what doesn't. It's missing the rubber bumper on the springer for one. Are the grips supposed to be red? Leaving them, just curious. Thanks ahead for any info.
image.jpeg

Looks like a stock Panther.:cool: Your serial number was used in three different years, 52. 53 and 57.

The rubber bumper is there. It's just incorrectly asembled. Fix that before you attempt to ride it.

Morrow hub seems kind of unusual. Every Panther I've seen has a New Departure D. Maybe it was an upgrade? Others might know better than me.

What's with the Diamond stamp by the serial #? Never seen one of those before.

That's funny about the springer! I haven't seen that before. Take it apart and put it together correctly and it will ride smooth

New Departure went out of business 1953/54 or so. If that is the right back wheel I would guess it is a 1957 bike. Roger

Back