When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Cabe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Roadkill

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey everyone, my name is Sean, and I'm glad I found, and joined this site. I enjoy looking at all the cool bikes on here, and all the info that gets passed along. Here are my 2 bikes. My first one I bought locally here in AZ last year. A Columbia 5 Star. I think it's a mid 50's. I love this bike. Second is a 1951? JC Higgins Color Flow I just bought last week locally from the same guy. Ride on!
Sean
20170111_160642.jpg
20170111_160700.jpg
20170218_182218.jpg
20170218_182245.jpg
20170218_182455.jpg

tats what I started out with a 1952 Columbia and a jc Higgins same colour and it had the chrome jc Higgins logo on the back like yours ,also the other jc did not have that on it I had , also the bat wing was still on it nice find!!!!! from bicycle larry

Thanks Larry. I read on here somewhere that only 50 and 51 had the chrome emblem on the rack. I added the lights to the Columbia, since the front rocket light was rusted beyond repair. Took 5 months to find a chrome rear light. I'm pretty sure the rack on it is not original tho

We have a vintage ride every month, you should join us. The details are in the events section.

Back