When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice bikes on auctionzip

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
https://www.cowanauctions.com/auction/2232017-advertising-and-toys-timed-bidsquare-auction-ends-36
1238857_1.jpg
1238849_1.jpg
showimage.jpg
showimage.jpg

If that was an original paint bike then even with the premium and shipping I don't think that was a bad deal. That would have to be one of the nicest '41s in existence and outfitted with dual drums no less. V/r Shawn

23%!!! That is an outrageous premium! I can't tell if that bike is restored, I'm thinking its not but it s hard to tell.

I was going to bid on all the bikes. But when you factor in the premium and the outrageous shipping cost, it's getting to high. I think that's a fair price for that men's 41.

They called about an hour before the end of the auction. The bike was original and was purchased from Memory Lane at one point. They also knew it was a 41. Definitely a well equipped bike

Basically an NOS B6. In fact the girls bike and Monark looked pretty much NOS.
You would own the nicest 41 BA607 known until someone could find one in an orig shipping box
Skies the limit on what that B6 is worth.....even with the fees a very good deal.
I bid it up close to the hammer amount...oh well...

If NOS Krate bikes bring 10G?

Then this bike should be 20G ....whole different ball game as a collectible bicycle

Back