When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohio swap and ride maybe????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would love to do some group rides again, even if it's only a couple guys. 2014-2015 had a few rides, and I tried to keep it going last year but interest died out.

Count me in. I may convince dad to come too.

I would love to do some group rides again, even if it's only a couple guys. 2014-2015 had a few rides, and I tried to keep it going last year but interest died out.

Count me in. I may convince dad to come too.
Thanks [emoji106] I'll post updates as i find out things I'm talking to the park people now [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

All I ask is that it be on a weekend, obviously.

I definitely would like to see a ride in here somewhere, as I tend to get bored at swaps in a hurry. I almost never stay from open to close at a swap meet. A ride with friends? I'll be out all day!

I don't know about Toledo, but I know Piqua is the end of the Miami Trail, and it is very scenic, if you want a ride between Toledo and Dayton? Might bring more traffic too as there are many collectors in Dayton.

Last edited:
All I ask is that is be on a weekend, obviously.

I definitely would like to see a ride in here somewhere, as I tend to get bored at swaps in a hurry. I almost never stay from open to close at a swap meet. A ride with friends? I'll be out all day!

I don't know about Toledo, but I know Piqua is the end of the Miami Trail, and it is very scenic, if you want a ride between Toledo and Dayton? Might bring more traffic too as there are many collectors in Dayton.
I've got 2 swap guys already in from Dayton I'd really like to do something like memory lane and Ann Arbor have that's the dream anyways plus a ride, just a big bicycle get together ride swap talk whatever [emoji106] [emoji3]

I've got 2 swap guys already in from Dayton I'd really like to do something like memory lane and Ann Arbor have that's the dream anyways plus a ride, just a big bicycle get together ride swap talk whatever [emoji106] [emoji3]

Plus giveaways everyone likes free stuff !

Maybe a combination of the two? One idea, a swap meet in the morning, followed by a ride and group dinner at a local restaurant in the evening.

Back