When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Triumph bicycle wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oilbrat71

On Training Wheels
Hi All,

I know that ya'll focus on American made, but I am looking for an old triumph bicycle to replace a stolen bike with lots of memories.

I rescued a red Triumph frame and put it back together in a Cambridge, MA bike co-op. It was stolen in MA about 20 years later probably for a joy ride or a drunken ride home. After years of looking in resale shops, online, and at the junk yard, I have to admit that I will not find it again. It is time to replace the ride.

It looked like this:

$_1.jpg

Can anyone out there help me out? I believe it was a mid-60's bike. Anything close would be cool...

Cheers,
J

Last edited:
I see them from time to time at yard sales and flea markets. They usually are $50 or less but most need full maintenance. Do you want red only and in what type of condition?

Here's something I found recently, unfortunately not a Triumph. Bought it for $30 cause it was cheap and has a lot of parts that may come in handy in the future.

1.JPG

Hi All,

I know that ya'll focus on American made, but I am looking for an old triumph bicycle to replace a stolen bike with lots of memories.

I rescued a red Triumph frame and put it back together in a Cambridge, MA bike co-op. It was stolen in MA about 20 years later probably for a joy ride or a drunken ride home. After years of looking in resale shops, online, and at the junk yard, I have to admit that I will not find it again. It is time to replace the ride.

It looked like this:

View attachment 637553
Can anyone out there help me out? I believe it was a mid-60's bike. Anything close would be cool...

Cheers,
J
Hello, are you still looking for a Triumph bicycle? I have 2, a men's black and ladies red. I believe both are late 60's early 70's.
Reply if you are interested.

I have a black 66 I am selling, completely serviced with generator and working lights pm me if still looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to go with something else that fits the same lightweight theme I have an Indian Scout project available.

Have a 23" frame version in black. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. $100.
So which Williamsburg are you in?

Back