When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG just wrong

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
o_O
Capture+_2017-04-02-15-54-38-1.png

In my book, which is written in Chinese, that's maybe a $100 bike if the original seat is still on it and in good condition. ;)

Who are the price police?? Why does it matter what someone wants or asks for there items ,. It always seems funny when someone decides the price is to much or to high ,, maybe for you or I ,..., There are a lot of people who buy bikes and other stuff ,, to hang on the wall as art , etc. Sometimes I would have a nice piece , and it would get low balled , I would sell it , and 3 hours later ,,,hear the people talking about how cheap they got it and what they thought was the real value .. There is no set price or value on any thing in the bike collecting world -if you want it ,buy it , if not , move along and find a prize in your price range.
32-h-bomb-explosion.jpg

A line from my sales training mentor, that I always remember, fits beautifully here..........."there's an ass for every seat"!! Pete in Fitchburg

Who are the price police?? Why does it matter what someone wants or asks for there items ,. It always seems funny when someone decides the price is to much or to high ,, maybe for you or I ,..., There are a lot of people who buy bikes and other stuff ,, to hang on the wall as art , etc. Sometimes I would have a nice piece , and it would get low balled , I would sell it , and 3 hours later ,,,hear the people talking about how cheap they got it and what they thought was the real value .. There is no set price or value on any thing in the bike collecting world -if you want it ,buy it , if not , move along and find a prize in your price range. View attachment 445635
#1 Bikes NOT from the 30's
#2 Seller DOESN'T know what he or she even has.
#3 I WAS just trying to show how CRAZY NUTS people can with no knowledge.

Back