When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original paint Men's 26" Schwinn DX badged ACE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A few years back I bought this from another CABE member and have used it for my rider ever since. I added the seat, Schwinn signed bottle cap pedal;s and period tires. They are mismatched with similar or same tread (same molds used?); one is a Western Giant and the other is a Pennsylvania. The bike rides and stops quickly as it should. Front hub is Schwinn scripted and rear is ND Model D. The fenders have slight dents and lots of chips and scratches. The front fender ivory peak was repainted. The kickstand may have been replaced with a later model by previous owner? The frame paint is very strong. Serial # on hanger starts with C77..... $375. plus shipping.

DSCN5295.JPG

DSCN5297.JPG

DSCN5298.JPG

DSCN5299.JPG

DSCN5300.JPG

DSCN5301.JPG

DSCN5302.JPG

DSCN5303.JPG

DSCN5304.JPG

DSCN5305.JPG

DSCN5296.JPG

Last edited:
Now replaced with slightly bent bars, later stem - will update photos next clear day $375. The frame has no issues.

Last edited:
Back