When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Phantom hornet mix.

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Bike was originally a 56 hornet and was extremely rough when I bought it. So I stripped the frame and fork and rattle canned it and through some b6/phantom fenders on it. The fenders I did not paint because there's still some original paint left on them. I do have the original fenders that were on the bike when I purchased it but they are rough and have a few coats of house paint. With the b6 fenders asking 600 plus the flight with original or no fenders asking 500 plus flight OBO. the delta horn and the light are both untested. The wheels are s2 center stamped model D rear hub and Schwinn scripted front. The hole on the front fender does not line up where it mounts. Open to trades really wanting a cycle truck thanks

Serial number. W78506
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1989.JPG
IMG_1990.JPG
IMG_1991.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG
IMG_1993.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_1997.JPG

image.jpg
image.jpg

I need to update this thread that bike is long gone. I have a green on green hornet up for sell if interested.

Back