When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Opinion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
What is the quick opinion on this bike? Im going to check it out.
00101_aoKAtbZ5j7J_600x450.jpg
00k0k_kwe2EAqVm0X_600x450.jpg

I saw that ad the other day and it had me thinking about spending money I don't have. ;) Appears to be OG and all there minus the quality decal on the guard and the rear reflector. Pedals are a little beat up. Should clean up nice.

has the correct hard 2 find springer mounts fo the caliper brakes,although the handle is usually on the left it it has the wire mount on the stem,look like it would come around pretty well,sorry there acually called rim brakes

Last edited:
rim brakes were an option,different mounts were used for the different style forkes,the black brake pads had a higher duromiter than the std orabe pads,the schwinn name was a raised script on the og pads,rim brakes and manual 2 speed were standard on 55 and 56 americans,huh looks like my net book doesnt have spell check!!

I see possible battery acid damage on the rear fender. Seat is questionable but can't see close details. And I suck and guesstimating a value but I'll say offer 8 and see if he laughs.

Note: That are more Black than Red Phantoms. Black bikes matter, but Red is way cool. :p

I hope that isn't a battery acid rust hole in the front fender. :eek:

00L0L_5skSolY8Xmg_600x450.jpg

Back