When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantoms are nice too

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
Both of these Phantoms are original. The red one is a 1950 and the green one is a 1951. Both have original keys and both are good riders. Now just looking for a decent original black one to complete the set.
IMG_20161103_090336.jpg

You have really nice bikes. They are my favorites. Are the ones in the back ground B6's? I also have a red and green phantom and a black and cream B6.

Dave
Danville, PA

This just ended on ebay.... I would have bought it in a heart beat....

Hate to even show you this, (make you very sad?).....but here goes...

and good news is..........deals are still out there.

Add a drum brake and better orig saddle and this should be a 3-4000 #9 condition Phantom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1952-Schwinn-Black-Phantom-Bicycle-All-Original-Nice-Condition-with-Key-/201834431042?hash=item2efe450242:g:eXcAAOSwSlBYswRo&nma=true&si=Mdq%2BWsojZombuT9CHs%2BnXXivW9w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I don't see Phantoms ( even original C8 or better ) bringing $4K. Too many still out there. While searching for my Red 59 I probably came across, nationally in one week, at least ten 52/58 Black Phantoms in remarkable condition in the $2K range.

Back