When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked this Westfield up off craigs today 3/2/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What a beautiful drive from Santa Cruz up Hwy1 to Pacifica then thru San Francisco and then across the Golden Gate to Corte Madera where I picked up this ol beauty. I think it's a 1941 Westfield built Columbia Superb. The owner was the son of an original klunker rider from the late 70's. I bought the bike in shadow of Mt Tamaplais. He had some pictures of his dad getting about 4 feet of air on some old cruiser with a front drum and truss rods with his 70's big hair flowing in the wind. What a good day it was for all.

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2222.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

Awesome - Congrats !!!

Clean it a little - WD40 and 0000 steel wool should do the trick on that........then some boiled linseed oil and ride the heck out of it !!

Last edited:
img_2219-jpg.jpg

Are the square shoulder fenders og for this Superb? In picture they look almost yellow. Rear rack is sweet!

I think they are cream like the other parts but have more rust speckles to change the color up. As far as being correct....I'm in virgin Westfield country here. They appear to match perfectly with the rest???

Back