When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Bicycle Mega Thread + Serial Numbers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes that's my old Pierce. Now in a private collection from another Cabe member.

I believe the head tube should have holes for a badge though. Frame sure looks the
same as I have compared it to my pictures in my archives. Hmmm ….

Yes that's my old Pierce. Now in a private collection from another Cabe member.

I believe the head tube should have holes for a badge though. Frame sure looks the
same as I have compared it to my pictures in my archives. Hmmm ….
This does have badge holes and the badge that came off of it.

This does have badge holes and the badge that came off of it.

It's getting better and better!!!!!!!

L1060278.JPG

L1060275.JPG

L1060277.JPG

DSC_0014_zpsbcadvj4q.jpg
So
DSC_0016_zpsd04jdokq.jpg
So here's my question! Was the Pierce Professional Model P.K.S -B.S.A. Special Track Racer the only Pierce with that style front head tube or lug work that outlined the Pierce headbadge? My P.K.S. - B. S.A. also has pencil stays on the rear with open tops.

do you guys have the serial numbers for these bikes? I'd like to add them to the list if that is OK?

Interesting that both of the FKS shown have BSA chain rings and cranks have been changed out. I realize the ad shown is from '15 and these may have been equipped differently from year-to-year but the ad also doesn't appear to show the Major Taylor stem either. I would like to see one of these 100% original--well maybe except for tires! V/r Shawn

Back