When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Help I.D. This Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Innocentbikestander

'Lil Knee Scuffer
This bike came from St.Louis.The owner was moving and said this bicycle was stuffed in the rafters of the garage when they bought the house over 50 years ago.Their son told me he moved out about 20 years ago and at some point after that his father disassembled it and stored the hardware together but it has since been misplaced.I haven't cleaned it other than getting the cob webs off.The hubs are covered with grime.I'm going to keep it so I'll need all the hardware for it.I tried to show the wheel measurements but the sun glare didn't let it show up.I got as close to the center as I could and it was 22 3/4" so I think they are 23".The badge holes are 2" apart and I think the badge has been gone for awhile because there's no outline of it.The paint looks like it was Brown or Tan with Blue .The rear fender has lace holes. Would it of had a chainguard?Is it early teens? Any help is appreciated.
011.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
016.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG

Dave Stromberg just sold a frame with the same style dropouts. It was deemed to be Schwinn built. Your bicycle is teens. Post what the number is...I can't read it.....someone else may be able to help.
IMG_0979.JPG

Back