When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope Update

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well I got a few things worked out but still a few things to do. She polished up nicely showing All Original paint. I hated to trim the rear fender but it was mostly rust in the rear. I put on a teens pull back bars correct for the period. I up a set of heavy duty 28 rims and repop tyres. The rims are for a motorized bikes a heavy service bikes next, I fixed the throttle bracket. Now the is bike up for fine adjusting and truing. Here are some update pics. Thanks to the cabers who helped me with this project with pics , info and parts.

Last edited:
Thanks it really turned out better than I thought. I feel it represents a patina restso with 90 percent correct parts bike. I'll be showing it at iron ranch sat. Hopefully find some parts for other projects or a new toy...;)

That is bad ass! I want to see the YouTube video of you riding it. V/r Shawn

Thanks what's a u-tube? Lol.... getting too old for u tube but the ride would be one hell of a good time will post when that happens. Much more things to do.

Back