When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rick Palmer

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just purchased some parts from Catfish, and I have to say that he is an absolute pleasure to do business with. I really enjoyed talking with him on the phone, and he was very helpful answering my questions. The parts arrived almost before I hung up the phone (Actually, one day later), and they are in perfect condition. Super service like this is a rare commodity these days, so, kudos to Catfish. You can buy from him with confidence. Rick Palmer

My dealings were not as good, make sure you get photos that show all angles. the item I bought was carefully positioned to hide the big chunk missing out of it.

Ouch!

My dealings were not as good, make sure you get photos that show all angles. the item I bought was carefully positioned to hide the big chunk missing out of it.

Not sure what you got from Mr. Fish but I would be willing to bet that Ed had no intention of doing you wrong nor misrepresenting said item in any way, shape, or form. I have known Ed for quite some time and he is a stand-up guy. I myself thought, at first, that his prices are a bit high, but after receiving several items from him, realized I wasn't buying the typical krap I could find on any given day on eGay. He certainly doesn't need the money and offers (again, in my opinion) hard to find items at a price that isn't outrageous. You aren't going to get whatever it is at a steal, but you are going to get quality! I would suggest to you that if you have a problem with someone, especially someone as well respected in this hobby as Catfish, that you contact him direct and present the issue and try to come to a solution BEFORE saying something like you did on a forum such as this. Just my two cents, but I have roomed with this cat (pardon the pun) at Memory Lane, and would send the dude money for something I asked for without seeing a pic and wouldn't worry a damn bit. These parts are for bikes well over 50 years old. Unless he sold you something as "NOS", I don't see a problem...but then again, in your defense, I haven't a clue what the item was. Just trying to say I trust him, have had nothing but good experiences with him, and look forward to buying from him again.

Back