When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Predator decal hunt...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ChattyMatty

Look Ma, No Hands!
Yeah yeah, BMX stuff is a little on the fringes of 'classic' except for us cultists (but we have gray hair now so it counts right?) so I'm hoping since none the other bushes I have been beating are bearing fruit I figured I'd bug ya'll to check your drawers.

Looking for this decal- the elusive Predator 'Monster'. Came in two sizes, a small and a large (2" and 4" roughly) sold as a number plate accessory or for your helmet or whatever, but was originally used on three special order BMX frames availible for just a few months in late 83/early 84 and the half dozen of us who have managed to track these frames down are left wandering the wilderness when it comes to finding decals.

Anyone got one hiding in that 'not pre-war so I don't care' box of stuff you got when you cleaned out your LBS?

pred.jpg

1984.jpg

I know I had a Predator around '84. First things to go were the "space invader" decals, reflectors, and chain guard LOL!

Porkchopbmx.com has schwinn decals and pads but I dont think they have those. It can't hurt to shoot them an email and ask.

Back