When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Peaked Fender Set, Flat Braces With Dropstand Clip

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Pretty decent condition, a few small dings, ends are good not ragged. Braces are pretty straight. Dropstand clip included.

They are original red paint fenders that have had a light mist of very similarly colored red paint sprayed on them, probably many years ago as it's faded too- you can see the original paint and striping on area where the fender goes under the fork (see 2nd pic) and in various other places. Some areas of paint loss and bare metal showing. A couple spots of blue house paint.

I scraped the overspray off the rivet tops on the rear fender, comes off easily. I was also able to buff off some paint with simple green and 0000 steel wool. If I needed an original red set of fenders I'd try some Goof Off on them and I'd bet a lot of the over-paint would come off. You'd have to be careful around the pinstriping tho'.

Off mid 1930's Shelby/Monark, 26" bike, girl's (no skirt holes), but not sure if the same length as boys so here are approx msmts:

Length Front 37"
Length Rear (including tab not not clip) 47"
Width 4"

$35 local pick up, add $30 for shipping.

Pm if interested.
Darcie/Nick

monark fenders 1.jpg
monark fenders 2.jpg
monark fenders 3.jpg
monark fenders 4.jpg
monark fenders 5.jpg
monark fenders 6.jpg
monark fenders 7.jpg
monark fenders 8.jpg
monark fenders 9.jpg
monark fenders 10.jpg