When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar schwinn serial list

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
is it working?

I tried looking at stuff but its all frozen.....im using a mobile device not sure if thats the problem....anyone else having this problem??

I tried looking at stuff but its all frozen.....im using a mobile device not sure if thats the problem....anyone else having this problem??

SJ, i just optimized all the mobile settings and tweaked it a bit. It should work now and I added a different background image. If you are in a barn and wondering what year a bike is you can check on your mobile.

SJ, i just optimized all the mobile settings and tweaked it a bit. It should work now and I added a different background image. If you are in a barn and wondering what year a bike is you can check on your mobile.
no luck Tim....would i need a flassh drive?

Excellent!!!

Thank You Tim I am glad you made a serial list!!:cool:

I like what you did to the site too!!!:D

I have a lot of numbers to add at some point I will have to dig them up ;)

Jamie

The new site looks great Tim !
And the serial numbers are truly a gift to the hobby.
Lots of guys say they are working on a list, but that really doesn't help us out much, does it ?
Thank You,
Pete

ps: it was fun to see that my crusty Double Diamond had the first 1935 number (so far).
Here it is:

DSC01477_zps9e2397f6-1.jpg

DSC01470_zpsb170bcfa-1.jpg

DSC01471_zpsac6e7f02-1.jpg

Back