When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn?

-

Mike83

On Training Wheels
image.jpeg

I was recently cleaning out a garage and acquired this old ladies schwinn bicycle. It's not in the best shape but it looks to be mostly all there. I cannot find a serial number anywhere on it but I have not taken the crank apart yet. I was wondering if anyone might know what year and model it is and its current value? It is red and white with white pin striping on the fenders and wheels. The wheels are also red. It has a center stand. It has a Chicago made head badge with a plane and train on it. It has old Goodyear tires. It has a Mesinger seat. Looks like someone put new grips on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

the serial number will be under the crank housing.you might have to clean off some crud or paint to see it.looks to be 39? or so.maybe earlier with the dropstand.

Thanks everyone for your responses. Pulled the crank today and it reads AS37. Which is 1937?

Back