When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
What happened to the online Raleigh catalogs? I really enjoyed looking through them? Will they come back?

Those are helpful and I have looked through them often. The ones I am missing are from a site titled threespeedhub.com (I believe) and they went back into the 20's featuring complete bicycle models from each year. Maybe it's a temporary glitch?

looks like he has let the website expire.
I've never found that site, and that sounds like a significant loss.
Don't remember exactly what offhand, but the other day I discovered one of my liked information sites was also gone.
That's why organizations can archive images on their servers indefinitely are so valuable to our history.

It was a significant loss! Not to knock the other two sites at all, but this site had the complete 1934 Raleigh catalog for your viewing pleasure, for example. Wonder if all the catalog viewing I did managed to 'stick' images into the computer? I'm not good with that sort of stuff.

Forgot to mention on my previous post: Once you click on the link above for the 1934 Catalog and it opens on your computer, you can always right-click on the document and save the PDF catalog file to your computer so that you have it in the future.

Back