When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raleigh

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marius.suiram

I live for the CABE
Only one picture

Raleigh Clubman.jpeg

It is a Clubman from the 50's.

Not mine, somebody asked me if I want to buy.
I have no idea of the price. I saw on ebay two of them, the one similar is 900, listed not sold.
I am not sure if he wants to sell or wants to got an idea about the value.
I asked for more pictures. Next week maybe.

That Sure Sta stand clamped on a Reynolds frame is a painful sight. There's bound to be damage there.

Looks like an Esge properly clamped in the stiffest spot on the frame, between bottom bracket shell and chainstay bridge - if there is damage, it's likely limited to the paint.

But I always make a point to pad mine - current Esge/Pletscher makes top-side polymer clamps with a longer bolt, and I always gorilla-blue closed-cell foam to the bottom side clamp plate. (I'll crop out a photo and throw it up this afternoon...)

Last edited:
It's an aftermarket Shure Sta. An ESGE is a good stand and perfectly at home on a 2030 framed bike, but 531 framed Clubmans never came with kickstands and damaging the chain stays with one will lower it's appeal and value.

probably right then, I can't find anything on sure sta, but I'm guessing it's a cheap Esge knock-off...

Back