When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Fender Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ecuriel

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I've got a '54 Schwinn corvette I'm doing a custom build on, not a restoration build. I'm wondering if a phantom rack would fit on my corvette?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think a Balloon frame rear carrier would fit a 1955 middleweight frame with maybe some minor modification to the seat stay mounting bracket. You might be better off getting a rear carrier off a 57-58 Jaguar.
Your Corvette's serial number might be a 1954 number but it's actually a 1955 model, the first model year for the middleweights.

Dang, I just noticed you're in Tempe. Hello neighbor! I'm in Gilberto.

To send a member a message just click on their avatar or user ID. Or the blue highlighted text Nickinator I posted. Their profile will pop up and then click on, start a private conversation, to send them a Personal Message.

View attachment 354540

Last edited:
To send a member a message just click on their avatar or user i.d.. Or the blue highlighted text Nickinator I posted. Their profile will pop up and then click on, start a private conversation, to send them a Personal Message.

View attachment 354540
Yeah I got that part, I just wasn't sure where to search for a members profile to do it. At any rate, I sent Darcie a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a tool bar at the top of the page, in the gray background Put your cursor over Members for the drop down. Click on registered members and it will take you to the members list.

Back