When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Band Two Speed Question

-

Monark52

Wore out three sets of tires already!
5200614190a89e99c08cdd3040e74add.jpg
Has anyone ever seen this on a two speed Bendix Red Band? This is usually one piece. Is it broken or is that how it should be? It doesn't look broken to me.
I rebuilt it but I am having trouble with it not shifting. It has a new spring in it also. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Every one I've ever rebuilt has been one piece. I can't find any pictures of one like this.

5200614190a89e99c08cdd3040e74add.jpg
Has anyone ever seen this on a two speed Bendix Red Band? This is usually one piece. Is it broken or is that how it should be? It doesn't look broken to me.
I rebuilt it but I am having trouble with it not shifting. It has a new spring in it also. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Happened to be going over some old files and remembered your post. This image is for lever operated and shows 2 pieces. Maybe this is the hub you have.

Slide2.JPG

Back