When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration services. Sandblasting, Painting and Welding.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I agree--just delete this and post a sticky for Tim B., Bob S., Bob U. and Dave S. V/r Shawn

geno1949

I have 27 years experience in restoring classic vintage items ranging from trains to tricycles.
I have a facility for mediablasting, Painting Welding and fabrication. My prices are extremely reasonable.
Please email me all information on the work needed and pictures of the project.
Thanks, Ron E.

I would like to know if you could fabricate a tool box for a 1936 elgin bicycle. my email [email protected]

Looking to restore your goodies

I have openings in my shop for new projects let me know what you have
I have 27 years experience in restoring classic vintage items ranging from trains to tricycles.
I have a facility for mediablasting, Painting Welding and fabrication. My prices are extremely reasonable.
Please email me all information on the work needed and pictures of the project.
Thanks, Ron E.
[email protected]

I think people might be a little hesitant to enlist your services. Over two years ago you posted, people asked for examples of your work, and you failed to respond to any of the posts? It would probably be helpful if you could post some examples of your work--especially bicycles for people to see. I've seen a lot of restorations, most notably the Rick Dale miscues, that are terribly wrong due to a total lack of knowledge about what is, or isn't correct on a particular bicycle. Jus my 2c. V/r Shawn

Last edited:

I try not to reply to "Ballbusters and people that have nothing better to do than sit around and piss in peoples cheerios. If you are interested in having work performed and have the Money available to pay for the work to be done please contact me and I will send you pictures of my work. I have built MANY street rods that appeared in 3 magazines, Built a street rod that was used for a cover car for back to the bricks in Flint ,MI. done many antique and rare items that are shown in local and out of state museums. Thank You.
...and nothing again. That's an interesting business model. Shawn

Back