When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Update: Still wanting a tank for a 1946 Shelby Traveler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
GOT THIS

I need it for a 1951 Rollfast. Tempest will remain the same with the Columbia repro she has.

Has to be correct, Not jury rigging this time.

Rollfast51.jpg

Last edited:
I've almost got a whole bike now...excluding wheels, tires, handlebars, chain, pedals, torsion bars and a kickstand. I like that but I'm already well into mine :)

I also live on a fixed income and do things over time...and my cat has early kidney loss.

I don't think the guy that wanted to know about your razor stem understands the messaging system.

Dave Marko was kind enough to send this link, I just don't think it's within my budget yet...I still have to get special food for my cat Socks and her early renal failure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROLLFAST-BI...T-OLD-ANTIQUE-BALLOON-BIKE-PART-/201788418326

They also have THIS http://www.ebay.com/itm/DARWIN-NOS-BRAKE-BIKE-LIGHT-ANTIQUE-BICYCLE-FENDER-MOUNT-PART-/152400733105 but no idea if it works or how they say.

Seller is in Hull, Massachusetts...that sounds mighty familiar...I need to look through my messages.

You can have this for $100 shipped. I am not sure if it is what you are looking for but it did come off a 26" bike.
P1200443.JPG
P1200444.JPG
P1200445.JPG

I'm giving this thread a BUMP because it's basically the last thing I need and it's sorta critical to coordinating the look of the paint/graphics.

It won't look this drastic when done.

Rollfast 51 tank scheme 1.jpg

BUMP.

I gather that tank from Kirk is long gone, but do help me here. That one said Murray...but it was very close maybe. I just have trouble visualizing things in my head from just pictures sometimes.

Otherwise, any tank I could see online got attached to a bike because they are as popular as the Walton's Zenith set on the TV show. Chicken orthodontists get more work vs. this quest.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

This is a long term thing! I not only want a Rollfast tank but one for my 1946 Shelby Traveler and a red Schwinn straightbar...of which I see a couple right now...

Mind you that December is pretty much all wrapped in a bow, budget wise...but like X-Files the tanks are out there.

Please feel free to get a hold of me, I also want the light for my Hornet, any condition as long as it has a top and bottom.

Back