When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast... Wish I Could Tell You More Than That

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

parkrndl

Finally riding a big boys bike
This was my first two-wheeler. Got it for my birthday when I was maybe 6 or 7 (roughly 1975-76). My parents don't remember where they got it, but I have it in my head that it was a yard sale bike. 20 inch, coaster brake. I remember it had red tires and a blue and white banana seat, but wide middleweight-type bars. Can't remember for sure, but in my head, it was painted red with a brush. I can see it was a Rollfast, but I know nothing else about it.

rollfast.jpg

Funny... although I have no pictures of it, I remember the next bike much better. It was a brand new Kent 3-speed in metallic brown with a banana seat and orange and yellow trim. Wish I still had either or both of them...

--rick

Cool pic. Is that a Roamer badge?
ya got me. all I know about it is what's in the picture.

edit: looking closer, I don't think so. I know it was a Rollfast, you can still see the Rollfast sticker on the seat tube. When you first asked, I thought you meant that Roamer was a specific model of the Rollfast brand.

It's hard to tell from here. Roamer was a badge offered by D.P. Harris. Here's a pic.
Screenshot_2016-06-05-16-02-48-1.jpg

Edit. After looking again, yours may be a Rollfast decal headbadge 1950's? I think.

Last edited:
Back