When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S-10 Whizzer Crankshaft

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Biss-Ness

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just picked up this '49 S-10 but it's missing a couple of things. I need to find the crankshaft and piston for this J motor, are the crankshaft assemblies interchangeable? Should up grade to a larger piston while I am at it? Thanks
f6df6f5a75739de947669441900892b5.jpg

Nice find, and yes same crank for all series H,J,300,500,600,and 700. There's two end spacers between the crank and cam placed on the side cover, very important to have in place. Crank spacer comes in different thicknesses. Whizzer Service Facts Book will have all the information.

Pistons are hard to come by.

Ray

20160320_115709.jpg

Nice find, and yes same crank for all series H,J,300,500,600,and 700. There's two end spacers between the crank and cam placed on the side cover, very important to have in place. Crank spacer comes in different thicknesses. Whizzer Service Facts Book will have all the information.

Pistons are hard to come by.

Ray

View attachment 297294
Does anybody know if the side cover gasket on a vintage whizzer is asbestos?
It would be nice to know before I tear into one. Having a sample tested would probably be the most accurate way to find out.

Back