When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S.E. REGIONAL VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET GA. 3/04/17

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
1ST ANNUAL VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET in N.E. GEORGIA .................
IN CONJUNCTION WITH A VERY LARGE MONTHLY AUTOMOTIVE / MOTORCYCLE SWAP MEET !!
........ (
KNOWN AS THE NE GA AUTOMOTIVE SWAP MEET)
<><> DEDICATED AREA FOR US WITHIN THE SWAP MEET THAT DRAWS 250 VENDORS ON AVERAGE
<><> BICYCLES ARE ALLOWED TO BE RIDDEN AT THIS MEET ! (UNLIKE MANY OTHER AUTO SWAPS)
<><> PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FLYER FOR MORE DETAILS >>>>>>
<><> LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AT LEAST 75% SURE THAT YOU WILL MAKE THIS EVENT .....
.........( I need to figure out how much space to block - off for the Vintage Bicycle Vendors)
<><> FAIRLY CONVENIENT FOR COMING FROM THE CAROLINAS, TENN., ALA
<><> PLAN NOW! ........ IT'S ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY !! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!
<><> THIS EVENT GETS TONS OF EXPOSURE AND SPECTATORS WHO COME TO SPEND $$

Attachments

• VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET MARCH 4 2017 ver.1.8 (1.02.17).pdf
    431.7 KB · Views: 240
SE Regional SM 2017.JPG

Sounds cool Dave! Nothing to sell but might come to ride the swap!

Schwinndoggy attach an old wagon to your bike as you're riding around the event .... it's easy to pick-up some great deals, while you're here!
Glad to hear you might be makin' the trip! I'd say it's about a 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 hour trip from Charlotte........ only 30 minutes from the S.C. state line .....
(after you cross over Lake Hartwell) The Atlanta Dragway is only about 3 minutes off of I-85 once you exit at # 149 Commerce
Hope to see you there! CCR Dave

It's only just over 5 weeks away !! If you think your chances are at least 50/50 please chime in and let me know....

I'm meeting with the NE GA Swap Meet organizer to allocate a certain amount of "Rows" for us vintage bike vendors.

I have spoken to many who are coming ..... I'm planning on 20+ Vendor spaces (all you can use) based on various conversations. BUT if there are a bunch more I'd like to keep us all together ..... by allocating another "Row" for us. (Remember that we will be surrounded by 200+ Automotive/motorcycle/ Petroliana/ signs/tools/etc vendors)

This event gets tons of "spectators" ( buyers!) The Vintage Bike Swap is being advertised all over the place like The CABE, RRB and CL all around the SE States.
If you're chances of coming are 50% or better please chime in or send me a PM. Thank you!! CCR Dave

UPDATE !! This Event is less than 4 weeks away ......... and I need to BLOCK-OFF a designated area WITHIN this Larger Monthly SWAP MEET for all of us Vintage / Classic / Muscle / Rat Riders !!

I just returned home from the CHARLOTTE Event that was hosted and organized by the Hurricane Coasters !! (FANTASTIC EVENT!!)
While there... I passed out about 30-40 Flyers and I did get some commitments from the NC and SC folks to come down !!
I know of numerous GA folks that are coming, some ALA folks I've heard from and some TN folks too !

SO FAR .......I feel confident with folks I've talk to ........ I'm getting COMMITMENTS about 25-30 Vintage Bicycle VENDORS
BUT >>>> I feel there are a lot more coming that I have NOT heard from.

I've got an AREA right now Blocked-Off for about 40 of us Vintage Vendors ! BUT I can go BIGGER if I can hear back from some more of you that are planning to come but have not chimed-in. THERE IS NO LIMIT ---- BUT I'm trying to keep us all together in a centralized location.
(remember there are 200-250 Automotive/ MotorCycle/ Signs/ Petroleum /Tools Vendors that will ALSO be present.

This Event has ROWS that accommodate about 10 Vendors per row (unlimited space) and I now am holding 4 ROWS (about 40 vendors)
Vintage Bike Vendors will NOT be without a spot no matter what -- BUT keeping us together takes some FORECASTING

PLEASE -- give me a PM or reply HERE if you are 50% or better chance you are coming!! $20 for ALL the SPACE you want
***** Spectators / BUYERS only $5.00 to enter ( and BRING your BIKE to ride around the grounds !)

Looking forward to hearing back from you, AND seeing you here !! CCR Dave

I will be there with a load of quality bike and car parts. I think Flat Tire from Ohio is coming.

This meet is in a well established busy car show. Lots of traffic. Should be great for selling. Who else is coming?

Just a couple weeks away, gonna be a great time to kick ole man Winter out and welcome Springtime bike fever in! Hope to see lots of bikes and parts and put some faces with names. Lucky for me, I only live about half an hour away from the racetrack:D

I will be there with a load of quality bike and car parts. I think Flat Tire from Ohio is coming.

This meet is in a well established busy car show. Lots of traffic. Should be great for selling. Who else is coming?

Hey Joel ! I'm happy to hear that you're coming over from Birmingham with great stuff !! I'm trying to get a more accurate attendance count so that I can get enough "ROWS" for us (each row normally parks 20 Vendors ..including Trailers)
Right now I can say with confidence that we will fill up a Full Row (double-sided) with 20 Bike vendors ........ but I will probably have the Main Event organizer hold 40 SPOTS for us.
There will likely be about 6-8 guys come down from Charlotte (I met these guys at the Hurricane Coasters Swap&Show on FEB 4th)
There will be at least 12-14 guys from North GA that I've spoken to .......
My Craigslist advertising has some folks coming that are not part of The CABE or RRB forums.
Upstate South Carolina has checked-in with a few commitments including a Old Skool BMX Vendor from Greenville.
Then there are some "Car Guys" that attend quite often that have "Storage Sheds" Full of old Bike Stuff ......
There is a fellow from Upstate SC that only specializes in SIGNS .......... HE is bringing Bicycle License Plate TOPPERS !! (and old bike plates)

I really feel the VARIETY that will be here at this Event will knock your socks off !
Keep following this post as I will soon show a "Vintage Bike Vendor" PARKING MAP for everybody coming from out-of-town ........
(and I will post some pictures of this "Sign-Guy's" TOPPERS that he's bringing for us Bike guys)
Cheers! CCR Dave 404-886-8644

Back