When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S.E. REGIONAL VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET GA. 3/04/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just bought two loads of bike and car parts out of two private museums that haven't seen the light of day for a long time. The flyer says 'all the space I want' and I intend to fill it.

I just bought two loads of bike and car parts out of two private museums that haven't seen the light of day for a long time. The flyer says 'all the space I want' and I intend to fill it.

WOW! That is going to be some Great stuff to check out! YES -- ALL the space you need is only $20 You should get a SPOT that also borders the CAR guys (like Row "A" or "D") (All of us Vintage Bike guys will occupy Rows A-B-C-D) PARKING MAP COMING SOON!
That way the CAR guys will not miss your Car Parts .....
I have been advertising the 7AM opening for SET-UP ......... BUT There is also a 6AM opening for EARLY SET-UP for $30
Normally that is for the guys who want a specific SPOT ...... since us Vintage Bike Guys already have our SPOTS "reserved" that extra $10 will give anybody interested an EXTRA HOUR to get set-up !!
(once I supply the "parking MAP" I will further show which GATE to go for the 6AM to 6:59 EARLY Set-up gate)

Very excited to see what goodies you will be bringing !! Cheers! CCR Dave

I'll be rolling in with Joel, bringing some tubs of good bike parts, fresh from the Buckeye State!!

I'm coming and will be there at 6:00 for the early set up.

Mike

Hey Mike D.!
Glad you're coming and that 6am early arrival is a Great plan.....
I know we ran into each other back in January (your first time there) and even without the Vintage Bike Swap on that date there were some interesting goodies there....
Our dedicated area is the 4 ROWS ( 2 Lanes ) just EAST of the grassy area (we will be on pavement!)
I will have SIGNS up showing our 4 Rows
I've been talking to a fellow who goes there regularly who only does SIGNS ...... I was asking him about Bike SIGNS and he came up with some bicycle lincense plate TOPPERS ... including a HIAWATHA one!!
I will post pictures soon here. He also had Ken-L Ration and wonder bread I believe.
See you soon! CCR Dave

I'll be rolling in with Joel, bringing some tubs of good bike parts, fresh from the Buckeye State!!

Hey Don!
That's Great ..... coming all the way from OHIO !! ...... WOW!
Maybe I can trade some Moon Pies for some of your chocolate and peanut butter BUCKEYES !!
I believe you will qualify for the Long Distance Award ...... now I need to figure out what that could be !!??
Safe travels .... see you soon! CCR Dave

interested in the Hiawatha license plate topper.

Mike D.
I texted this "SIGN GUY" today, (FINISH READING UNDER THIS FIRST PICTURE ATTACHED HERE) (SEE TOPPERS CIRCLED ORANGE)
BIKE TOPPERS KEN L RATION WONDER BREAD.png
and unfortunately he already sold the Hiawatha Topper -- Bummer! I was asking him to come to the Swap meet with lots of "Bicycle stuff" ......... he still plans on it ......... it is a situation where this guy sets-up at Many places .... just about every weekend somewhere.
I have attached the TOPPERS here >>>> He very likely will have MORE in 2 weeks. SEE YOU SOON! CCR Dave
HIAWATHA BIKE TOPPER.jpg

Hey Don!
That's Great ..... coming all the way from OHIO !! ...... WOW!
Maybe I can trade some Moon Pies for some of your chocolate and peanut butter BUCKEYES !!
I believe you will qualify for the Long Distance Award ...... now I need to figure out what that could be !!??
Safe travels .... see you soon! CCR Dave

Long distance Award? Cool!!!! After that long drive I could use a cold Stout or Porter Beer! Ha!
How'd you know about chocolate& peanut butter Buckeyes? My niece is an expert at making those, I'll see if she will make some!

Back